Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Big Murr










Wow its been a while. A lot has happened over the past year and a half, almost two. I lost a friend of mine that was very dear to me, my dog, Murray. I built a home in Albert Canyon, just east of Revelstoke in a very rural setting. The Railroad runs through the canyon and so does a lot of wildlife. Which would contribute to his final demise. I'll start with the good things. Murray was a 90 lb black German Sheppard cross that was truly at home in the mountains. He back country skied and hiked throughout the Selkirk and Monashee mountains. A true giver mutt. He was killed by wolves. A truly sad but dignified ending to his life. He was a free spirit that had very minimal boundaries, he was never on a leash and roamed the forest with a free will. He will be truly missed by many and especially me. Some pictures to celebrate his life.

No comments: